What is AQUITAPRO?
The FCIL-AQUITAPRO exists to help students go on a professional long-term internship abroad, and to give them the benefit of a truly rewarding and recognized training.
We have created a specific vocational training: the FCIL-AQUITAPRO, at the end of which the candidates receive a diploma.
This training is funded by the European Union (the Erasmus+ scholarship program) and the Regional Council of New Aquitaine. The FCIL-AQUITAPRO allows young people from vocational trainings and newly graduated apprentices to live a six-month professional experience in Europe, combined with reinforced learning in the language of the place of internship.
Why host an FCIL-AQUITAPRO intern?
The advantages for partner companies of FCIL-AQUITAPRO are numerous:
- Find a trainee who is highly motivated and eager to learn (our students have been selected by their previous high school on selected criteria and have shown interest in our training for several months before integrating the FCIL-AQUITAPRO);
- A sufficiently long internship period (six months) for the intern to become truly involved in the company;
- A referent who is always available;
- A support for the trainee: during the six months in the company, the European Mobility department monitors your trainee and ensures that the internship runs smoothly;
- An opening to Europe in a reassuring setting: the intern is accompanied throughout the duration of the European mobility.
Welcoming a trainee during six months within your company is beneficial on many levels. We offer you some testimonials from internship supervisors who trusted the FCIL-AQUITAPRO and integrated our students into their team, for a six-month internship.
FCIL-AQUITAPRO brings together various vocational trainings:
- Local Tourism Animation and Management
- Sale and Tourism Production
Hospitality & catering
- Bakery & pastry
- Restaurant dessert cook
- Accommodation Manager
Crafts & communication
- Audiovisual: post-production editing; engineering and operations; sound professions;
- Space design;
- Fashion and clothing;
Industry and building
- Electrical engineering
- Design of industrial products
- Industrialization of mechanical products
- Soft materials industry
- Systems Maintenance
- Vehicle maintenance: passenger cars and motorcycles
- Design and production of automatic systems
- Technical support for engineers
- Installation of energy and climatic systems
- Building technician and structural work organization
- Construction study and economics
- Wood construction
- International trade
- Management of commercial units
- Negotiation and customer relationship
- Water management and control
- Fluids, energies and home automation: climate engineering (renewable energies and energy efficiency)
Health & social
- Personal care and services support
- Local services and local life
- Cosmetics and perfumery
Business & tertiary services
- Customer and user relations
- SME and SMI management assistance
- Manager assistant
- Management of organizations
- Administrative management
- IT management: administration of local networks
- Numerical system
- Bank: retail market
- Biotechnologies and chemistry